Sunday, September 18, 2016

A Little Note

Autumn is here, at long last. Instead of days indoors hiding from the 100F+ heat, we can spend the days outside, and air the house for long periods each day (very important to me and my semi-Victorian notions about health and housekeeping).We began our "school year" two weeks ago (in quotation because it's not drastically different from our daily life during other seasons), and are hoping to squeeze in a camping trip sometime between now and the holiday roller coaster that is so swiftly approaching. Our hands and minds are busy with many things, but now I finally think I can handle posting here regularly again.My thoughts may be brief, and my grammar unpolished, but we will see what I can manage. I hope you'll visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment