Monday, November 9, 2015

Back!

At long last, we have (somewhat) settled into a new rhythm and have internet. Currently, it turns out we are almost living in two different locations -- our former small home in the country, and our "new" (to us) house in a quiet neighborhood in our new town. There are many reasons for this, and I will write about them soon. I only bring it up at this point because for the foreseeable future we will only have an internet connection at the house we spend most of our weekdays in, so in effect I will still only have access to this blog and any messages about 50-60% of the time. Eventually, this may change, but for now, I will try to be disciplined about posting when I do have the ability. Please still leave your comments and send your messages! Just do not be alarmed if it takes me a few days to get back to you (and I will get back to everyone who emails me if at all possible).


No comments:

Post a Comment